Innovation and leadership is in our DNA.
Variantyx provides cutting-edge diagnostic tools coupled with cross company teamwork to foster a meaningful and exciting career applying genomic medicine to diagnose patients with rare disease. For the last 7 years Variantyx has established itself as the industry leader in clinical genomic sequencing and interpretation as the first diagnostic lab to provide a comprehensive clinically validated whole genome test that includes structural variation, short tandem repeats, and large and small chromosomal abnormalities from a single base to the whole chromosome.
The Clinical Genomics Medical or Laboratory Director provides leadership to a team of highly motivated and skilled geneticists and genetic counselors interpreting whole genome sequence results and liaises between customers and technical support, product development, sales and bioinformatics, payer reimbursement and clinical coordination teams. In this role you will report to the chief director of clinical genomics. This position is full-time or part-time, onsite in Framingham, MA or remote.
- Review and approve clinical case reports using whole genome sequencing and other related methodologies.
- Provide onsite, telephone or electronic consultation as needed, ensuring that consultation is available to the laboratory’s clients on matters relating to the quality of the test results reported and their interpretation concerning specific patient conditions, which falls under the regulatory role of clinical consultant.
- Ensure testing systems developed and used for each of the tests performed in the laboratory provide quality laboratory services for all aspects of test performance, which includes the pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic phases of testing, and are appropriate for the patient population.
- Review all test methodologies and ensure that verification procedures used are adequate to determine the accuracy, precision, and other pertinent performance characteristics of the method.
- Ensure that reporting personnel are performing the test methods as required for accurate and reliable data and results.
- Ensure that prior to testing patients’ specimens, all personnel have the appropriate education and experience, and receive the appropriate training for the type and complexity of testing offered and have demonstrated that they can perform all testing operations reliably to provide and report accurate results.
- Identify training needs and ensure that each individual performing tests receives regular in-service training and education appropriate for the type and complexity of the laboratory services performed.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are established for monitoring individuals who conduct pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical phases of testing to ensure they are competent and maintain their competency to process specimens, perform test procedures, and report results promptly and proficiently, and whenever necessary, identify needs for remedial training or continuing education to improve skills.
- Specify, in writing, the responsibilities of all laboratory personnel that identifies which test a person is authorized to perform and whether supervision is required. Also, include when supervisor or director review is required prior to reporting out a patient result.
- Relate and function effectively with applicable accrediting and regulatory agencies, appropriate administrative officials, the healthcare community, and the patient population served, and providers of formal agreements, when required.
- Demonstrated success in technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Ability to properly evaluate a wide variety of complex data from diverse laboratory, medical, and research sources and ability to integrate this information to provide a comprehensive, clinically relevant test report.
- Attention to detail in writing complex test reports and correspondence with internal and external clients.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Solve complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Hold an MD and/or PhD in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution and be certified and continue to be certified by the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ABMGG).
At least 2 years’ experience working in a clinical diagnostic genetic lab using NGS technology and ACMG variant curation.
Framingham, MA or remote
Scientist/Senior Scientist, Translational Oncology
You will contribute both as an individual contributor and as part of a team in support of Variantyx’s medical reporting process by carrying out literature research, scientific analysis, and scientific writing. You will perform regular, systematic reviews of the scientific literature and medical sources. This is not a laboratory position.
- Create succinct summaries from complex and potentially contradictory primary literature sources and write descriptive annotations about these alterations, including their biological function, pathogenicity assessment, diagnostic relevance, and potential response to target therapies as defined in the corresponding Standard Operating Procedure.
- Generate new clinically focused content and/or guidelines based on a review of scientific literature, existing guidelines, and other sources.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Variantyx clinical oncology knowledgebase.
- Develop and contribute to new methods and algorithms to identify and characterize alterations in tumor DNA and RNA derived from clinical cancer specimens.
- Perform data quality control testing and maintain quality management programs according to written policies and procedures. Recognize and resolve abnormal, unusual, or unexpected results; appropriately identify issues that require further action.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ph.D. in molecular biology or genetics
- A minimum of 3 years of academic study (postdoctoral work) or work experience with cancer biology, and/or clinical oncology
- Strong publication record as author of publications in peer-reviewed journals in the field of oncology
- Familiarity with current research and topics in cancer biology, targeted therapeutics, and oncology clinical trials
- Thorough understanding of genetic and biochemical pathways
- Demonstrated ability to read, rapidly distill and interpret documents such as peer-reviewed scientific journal articles and curate pertinent data findings in a clear and detail-oriented manner.
- 2 years of experience in variant analysis/interpretation and familiarity with NGS analysis are required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective oral and written communication skill
- Please submit your application package (cover letter, resume, bibliography). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Laboratory Services Specialist
Variantyx is looking to add a member to our Laboratory Services team. Variantyx manages a complex and highly detailed bioinformatic manufacturing system, comprised of multiple services and software packages. The Laboratory Services Specialist will support the Laboratory Services team in their responsibility for onboarding and supporting our laboratory customers. This includes, maintaining a high level of productivity by addressing exception alerts, assisting in product/feature releases and communicating any systemic problems that can be addressed with procedure or software changes.
- Participate in onboarding and validation of new customers
- Command and control of patient data processing
- Manage exceptions in production system
- Observe patterns and systemic problems and champion change
- Participate in writing of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Assist with development of new kit designs and updates to existing designs
- Support the Customer Service team
- Requires a B.S.c in either biology, chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent in a relevant field.
- 2 or 4-year degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Scripting and automation background
- IT Certifications (A+, Network+, Google Certs, Microsoft Certs)
- Framingham, MA (Could be a Hybrid position)
Clinical Consultant, Pathologist
Variantyx, Inc. seeks a part-time pathologist with training and experience in molecular pathology in the Oncology field. The ideal candidate will be board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology (AP/CP) with a background in molecular genetic pathology and knowledge of related laboratory techniques, especially NGS. In this role you will report to the CLIA Laboratory Director. This position is full-time or part-time, onsite in Framingham, MA or remote. This is an opportunity to pursue a promising career path at the cutting edge of technology during a period of rapid growth and discovery at Variantyx, Inc. with the potential to transition to a full-time position.
The Pathologist will be involved in all aspects of the pathology laboratory operations as outlined below:
- Perform specimen review for all cancer samples received for comprehensive genomic profiling performed at Variantyx: microscopic examination for diagnostic confirmation, selection of tumor-enriched areas for macrodissection providing summary metrics including tumorigenicity, percent necrosis and cellularity
- Work closely with technologists as needed to ensure adequate selection of tumor tissue for comprehensive genomic profiling
- Work closely with the Translational Oncology team to ensure integrity of clinical data and reports
- Integration of comprehensive genomic profiling results with the patients’ medical history to provide a comprehensive, clinically relevant test report
- Using proprietary interpretation software, review and issue molecular diagnostic reports for solid tumor comprehensive genomic profiling including somatic, germline and RNA variant detection
- Provide consultation of laboratory results to the ordering physician on matters relating to the quality of the test results reported and their interpretation concerning specific patient conditions, which falls under the regulatory role of clinical consultant.
- Work with cross functional teams within the laboratory for new product launches
- Collaborate cross functionally in development and validation of methods and selection of appropriate tests
- Keep current with medical knowledge as it relates to oncology and is able to use all relevant information resources to acquire and evaluate evidence-based information
- Upholds all CLIA and CAP regulations as required
- M.D., M.D. /Ph.D. or foreign equivalent degree
- Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (AP/CP)
- Board certification or board eligibility in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (AP/CP) under the American Board of Pathology
- Active unrestricted Massachusetts Medical Licensure, additional state licenses a plus.
- At least two years’ experience signing out Molecular Oncology cases working with NGS
- Strong communication skills; verbal and documentation
- 2+ years of experience in anatomic and molecular pathology
- Trained in cancer genomics
- Collaborative skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) with internal and external team members on project activities
- Process-oriented, flexible mindset and approach to creative problem solving
- Demonstrated history of cross-functional leadership and/or participation in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the importance of patient data privacy
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to self-organize and operate effectively without day-to-day oversight, while staying tightly connected to key leaders and teams across the collaborations
Digital Marketing Manager
This individual will develop and drive digital marketing strategies to advance the Variantyx brand name and online presence. In this role, you will take ownership of the creation and development of our digital properties, improving the client experience through data-driven personalization and optimization.
- Execute measurable digital marketing strategies and tactics driven by company Marketing plans
- Channel management of digital content including the website, social channels, email and newsletter distribution
- Track, analyze and report on content engagement to inform planning for future projects and activities
- Strategize, create and maintain media content including images, gifs, short videos, etc.
- Manage Hootsuite account – responsible for creation & scheduling of all posts across social channels ( primarily Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Manage Vimeo account
- Craft plans to increase Search Engine Optimization of Variantyx web ranking
- Manage promoted/sponsored Ad Programs and Google Adwords
- Collaborate with external team regarding large out-of-scope website changes
- Partner with Product Marketing Management team to develop end-to-end digital marketing campaigns
- Work with Product Owners to design impactful content for website and social media use
- Monitor key metrics to track marketing ROI
- Monitor trends and participate in social media conversations relevant to the industry and business
- Identify and proactively engage with advocacy groups, research organizations, bloggers, news and media producers, etc who can help spread awareness
- Build and manage a user community, facilitate engagement with and among community members
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following or related disciplines: marketing, business, communications or journalism
- A focus on media arts is desirable
- Adobe creative suite experience
- Salesforce.com (Pardot) experience a plus
- Data-driven. You have experience working with data, product, and business teams to craft data-driven action plans that align strongly with organizational priorities
- Strategic thinker. Proven ability to identify strategic opportunities, set aggressive objectives, and drive key business priorities
- Highly consistent and organized. Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment
- Results-oriented. Fluent in CRO, “Conversion Rate Optimization”
- Proven ability to drive an excellent user acquisition strategy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent thinker, with aptitude to work autonomously
- Experience working for healthcare, laboratory services industry or life sciences a plus
NGS Laboratory Technologist
Variantyx is a rapidly growing CAP and CLIA certified molecular genetic diagnostic testing laboratory that provides genetic testing including whole exome and whole genome next generation sequencing (NGS). We are seeking an NGS Lab Technician or Technologist (FT, 40hrs per week) for our Framingham, MA location.
Perform pre-analytic molecular diagnostics procedures including receiving, accessioning, and preparing specimens for clinical testing. Isolates nucleic acid from a wide variety of specimen types and/or performs tissue culture procedures. Assists in equipment maintenance, QC procedures, maintaining laboratory databases, filing, ordering supplies and other supportive technical and clerical duties.
The successful candidate will be a part of the technical team that processes clinical and research samples through molecular characterization. He/ She will take part in DNA isolation, library preps, PCR and next generation sequencing and data analysis.
- Product marketing expertise
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated team player who will roll up their sleeves to get critical work done
- Able to manage and lead a team of colleagues to complete projects without direct authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- 2+ years experience in a high complexity molecular diagnostic laboratory
- Experience utilizing general laboratory equipment, such as micro-pipettes, qPCR instrumentation, thermal cyclers, BioAnalyzers, and Sequencers
- Experience with next-generation sequencing preferably Illumina instrumentation
A bachelor’s degree in life sciences/Biology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry or related field.
Medical/Clinical Genetics Review Manager - Market Access and Reimbursement
Variantyx is a rapidly growing CLIA/CAP laboratory providing highly specialized genetic testing to clinicians and their patients. We have developed a proprietary diagnostic testing platform based on whole genome sequencing (WGS) that detects all major types of genetic changes, thereby reducing the false negative rate of testing, short-circuiting the prolonged diagnostic odyssey for patients with rare diseases and inherited cancers, and reducing the overall cost per diagnosis.
In this high visibility role, you will be part of the Market Access and Reimbursement team that reports directly to the Associate Medical Director. This is a growing team of healthcare professionals who have a passion for and expertise in medical genetics and test utilization management. This is an inward-facing role, with no patient or provider contact. However, contact with payers will be an essential part of the position on a case-by-case basis. This position provides you with the opportunity to contribute to overall company growth by leveraging your medical/clinical genetics expertise and understanding of payer medical policies to advocate for patient access to appropriate genomic testing, while optimizing payer acceptance and reimbursement.
- Contribute to medical/clinical genetics review (“triage”) process to support medical necessity of ordered testing using patient clinical information and payer coverage and reimbursement policies, ensuring patient access to genomic testing, and obtaining payer approval for coverage and reimbursement.
- Review patient medical records within the context of ordered testing to optimize and advocate for necessary testing with payers.
- Determine whether the ordered testing aligns with payer coverage and reimbursement policies by comparing patient’s clinical information with the payer policy and medical necessity criteria.
- When testing does not align with payer coverage and reimbursement policies as ordered, recommend alternative, clinically appropriate testing strategies based on applicable payer policies, and clinical guidelines and evidence-based medicine from peer-reviewed literature.
- Support pre-authorizations, claim submissions, and denial appeals by developing strong and succinct evidence-based rationale (letters of medical necessity, letters of appeal, etc.) that communicate the medical necessity of requested tests, and the differentiating value of the specific Variantyx tests applicable to each case.
- Maintain ongoing timeliness and throughput of quality deliverables.
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow in the role to become an internal knowledge expert in the company.
- Master’s Degree in Genetic Counseling, and/or MS or PhD in Human Genetics, Molecular Biology, or equivalent experience.
- For genetic counselor applicants:
- Master’s Degree from an ACGC accredited program
- ABGC board-certified OR board-eligible
- Active licensure in the state where you live, if applicable
- For genetic counselor applicants:
- Experience in medical review and/or utilization management, and/or hands-on experience in developing letters of medical necessity to support pre-authorization and payer reimbursement preferred.
- Experience in HIPAA-regulated work environments.
- Experience and working knowledge of the following:
- Clinical genetic/genomic/next generation sequencing-based testing, including whole exome and whole genome analyses.
- Rare inherited diseases, neurology, metabolic, maternal fetal medicine, and/or cancer.
- Available data sources for medical/clinical genetic and genomic information, and literature review (e.g., PubMed, GeneReviews, OMIM, ClinVar, guideline societies, health technology assessments).
- Experience, familiarity, and/or willingness to quickly learn the following as relevant to Variantyx genomic testing:
- Reimbursement environment and mechanisms for genomic/molecular pathology testing in the US including for commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid insurance segments.
- How to locate, review, and interpret US payer medical policies.
- Reimbursement coding for genomic testing (e.g., CPT, ICD-10-CM).
- Working with healthcare utilization and health economic data to underscore the burden of disease (e.g., CMS data, AHRQ HCUPnet data).
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment including both technical and non-technical colleagues.
REQUIREMENTS OF ROLE
- Full-time position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to adapt between technical and layperson communication.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team.
- Business travel as needed (expected to be minimal).
Framingham, MA OR remote-based with travel to the Framingham office as needed.
Clinical Variant Scientist
As a full-time or part-time, onsite or remote Clinical Variant Scientist located in the US or Israel, you will be responsible for the interpretation and analysis of genetic variants that are identified by our Genomic Intelligence® platform.
Your duties will include interpreting sequence variants in the context of genetic disorders, literature curation, and compiling clinical draft reports. In order to perform your duties, you will be required to:
- Process and classify variants in accordance with company SOPs
- Track the variant-scoring process
- Communicate with customers and peers within the company
- Consult with the Laboratory Directors, Genetic Counselors or Technical team members regarding variant assessment
- Provide feedback for product enhancement
A person competent to record and report test results promptly, accurately, and proficiently, and for assuring compliance with applicable regulations.
PhD in Molecular Biology or Genetics or MSc/MS in Genetic Counseling or BS/BSc in a relevant field and 2 years of experience in variant analysis/interpretation
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a clinical diagnostic genetic lab using NGS technology and ACMG variant curation
- Experience with NGS analysis is required
Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
Variantyx is a CLIA/CAP laboratory providing highly specialized genetic testing to clinicians and their patients. We have developed a proprietary diagnostic testing platform based on a whole genome sequencing (WGS) methodology, our Genomic Unity® branded tests are used by genetic counselors, clinical geneticists, pediatric and adult neurologists to diagnose rare genetic disorders and other inherited conditions.
Join our information systems team.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to oversee our IS operations activities and to be part of a fast moving, boutique team that supports our core business activities.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a clients business requirement and fulfill user stories
- Identify Improvements – lead cycles of delivery to achieve operational excellence.
- Preserve and develop further our methods to support our monitoring strategy on the user/process activities – operational excellence
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
- Participate in key meetings with users including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce’s automation tools, setup and security controls
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Superb presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or other related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – Must
Office administrator / Customer support
We are looking to add energetic, outgoing and caring office administrators to help with supporting customers and employees with daily activities and tasks.
- Attend the office daily and ensure presence during working hours.
- Receive and route customer calls, assist with resolving issues over time with training
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, FedEx and UPS
- Assembly, recording and timely delivery of sample collection kits
- Periodic review of orders and invoices
- Stock, inventory and orders management
- Task management, collaboration and assistance to Clinical Coordinators and sales
- Courteous, caring and always willing to assist others
- Dependable, detail oriented with a sense of urgency
- Willing to learn and internalize procedures and methods
- Computer skills including web surfing
- Use of Microsoft office or Google equivalent tools
- Collaborating and working with others
Variantyx is a rapidly growing CLIA/CAP laboratory providing highly specialized genetic testing to clinicians and their patients. In this high visibility role reporting to the Director of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Reimbursement, you will be responsible for developing and executing companywide RCM initiatives and overseeing day-to-day RCM activities to directly contribute to overall company growth and profitability
- Revenue Recognition entry and analysis
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed
- Conduct analysis on financial data
- Assist various departments as needed
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or business.
- Knowledge and proficiency in QuickBooks and Salesforce a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A self-starter with analytical skills.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
- Framingham MA / Remote with in office option
For the last 7 years Variantyx has established itself as the industry leader in germline genetic diagnostics all while maintaining agility by keeping the team small. We were the first to launch a comprehensive clinically validated whole genome test including structural variation, short tandem repeats, large chromosomal abnormalities, etc. Innovation and leadership is in our DNA. As we continue to develop and improve our germline solution, Variantyx has set its eyes to the oncology space. To facilitate an easier transition Variantyx has licensed an industry proven somatic diagnostic tool. As part of the migration, we are in need of a bioinformatician instrumental in helping Variantyx burst into the somatic industry with the same level of leadership and ingenuity as our germline product. Cliches aside, this is an opportunity to actually make an impact both professionally and globally.
In this demanding role, you will be a core member responsible for developing a somatic pipeline.
- Develop a tumor-only somatic pipeline capable of calling small sequence changes, indels, structural variants, gene fusions, etc.
- Validate the pipeline using known truth-sets
- Develop high quality and efficient code
- Capable of taking ownership of part or the whole system
- B.S. and/or M.S. in computer science, bioinformatics or a related field (must have already graduated)
- At least 5 years out-of-university work experience in a bioinformatics position
- Permanent Resident / Authorized to work in the US
- Preferred Languages and dbs: Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Hands on experience working with NGS datasets
- Strong experience and familiarity with standard bioinformatics tools, e.g. bwa, samtools, bedtools, gatk/mutec, etc.
- Experience working with mutation and/or gene curation sources such as ClinVar, HGMD, OMIM, etc.
- Preferred experience with designing or working with distributed architectures
Framingham – MA (remote work friendly)
IT Systems Engineer
Join our growing IT team at Variantyx as a Systems Engineer to help our company scale in the future so we can continue to provide the top clinical genomic services to our customers.
The IT Systems Engineer will be the architect, implementer, and supporting our Google Workspace, Microsoft Intune, Crowdstrike, Mosyle MDM, and Okta environment. You are the subject matter expert and will be our internal technical consultant for our end-user IT environment to ensure best business practices as we scale. At the same time, you will be revamping the IT infrastructure that we have in place to be adhering to HIPAA and other infosec and privacy frameworks. The best technical fit for this position has immense experience with G-Mail, Google Drive, Okta Workflows, Intune autopilot, Package deployment, group policies, and is familiar with Crowdstrike. You are a self-starter, process enhancer, and love to get into the nitty gritty technical aspects of any system or process while working collaboratively with every team in the IT Organization.
- You will be configuring and supporting our Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Drives, Google Identity, Google Chat).
- Identifying and implementing any new technology or upgrades necessary to provide our users with a fantastic end-user experience.
- With InTune and Mosyle, Configure, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize mobile device management tools and establish policies and procedures for mobile device management, including provisioning, de-provisioning, application deployment, and patching.
- System administration.
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders on IT-related initiatives and projects.
- Improving our IT environment by refining current processes to better align with business needs.
- Support our Okta Implementation.
- Build and maintain in-house infrastructure to support key business operations, including VPNs, Crowdstrike, email security platform, and internal knowledge bases.
- Providing technical oversight to the service desk team members.
- Be an escalation point for systems related issues/tickets
- Will require occasional work outside of regular business hours.
- 3+ Years’ experience administering Google Workspace (GSuite) environment
- 1+ Years’ experience with Microsoft Intune
- 1+ Years’ experience with implementing Single Sign-On Tools
- 1+ Years’ experience with Mosyle MDM or similar MDM
- Proficient with scriptwriting for better automation of our systems.
- Must be available to work within the office when needed.
4-year degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
NICE TO HAVE
- Microsoft certifications
- Google certifications
Clinical Coordinator position
- Manage administrative intake of cases.
- Work with hospitals, clinics, facilities and the clinical team to manage requests for services from providers
- Collect and record medical information
- Review medico-legal forms
- Work with insurance companies on prior authorization process
- Process incoming prior authorizations, including intake, notification and census roles
- Handle resolution/inquiries from members and/or providers
- Manage product kits (assembly, shipping and receiving to and from clinicians and patients)
- Full-time position
- Fluent in Spanish – Advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships with various Insurance payers
- Responsible care and management of confidential information
- College degree preferably in life sciences
- Demonstrated knowledge of office systems, technology and relevant software applications (MS Office Suite)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.